In pics: Birmingham conference looks to the future of LPG
UKLPG’s annual conference saw the industry gather together for an insight into the future of LPG and a showcase of business success stories.
The event, which was held on 25 May in Birmingham, saw 200 people gather at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in the centre of the city.
It saw talks by:
- Phil Proctor, The Energy Systems Catapult
- Mick Ward, Omega Flex Ltd
- Martin Griggs, KC ProSupply
- Charles Byrne, chair of the Pressure Equipment Consultation Forum
- Margherita Boemo, Sprint Gas (Aust) Pty
- Howard Porter, chair of Each Home Counts Implementation Board
- Chris Franks, MannTek
- Kaz Dziarmaski, Clesse UK
- Selvin Brown, HSE
- Fiona Jackson, Women in Nuclear
- Hugh Carmichael, INEOS
- Dean Dunham, Utilities ADR
- Andre Picart, Superdream
The conference also saw an introduction to the UKLPG’s new pathways document by Emily Wilson-Gavin, an update to its digital marketing campaign by Lucy Cook and a talk by Rob Shuttleworth on meeting the demands of cold weather priority customers.
Conference goers observed an immaculate minute’s silence for the victims of the Manchester bombing.
Guests were also treated to a night of Bollywood entertainment.